Article 1 (Appropriate)
1. This agreement aims to establish the rights and obligations between the Company and the user (defined in Article 2) regarding the use of this service (defined in Article 2), and this service between the user and the Company. It applies to all relationships related to the use of.
2. The rules, regulations, etc. regarding this service that we post on our website (defined in Article 2) from time to time shall form part of this agreement.
Article 2 (Definition)
The following terms used in this agreement shall have the meanings set forth below.
(1) "Video data" means videos taken using a device with a camera such as a smartphone, edited videos thereof, and live video.
(2) "Personal information" is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (easy with other information). Includes those that can be collated with, thereby identifying a particular individual).
(3)"Intellectual property rights" are copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights (acquire those rights or apply for registration, etc. for those rights). Includes the right to do).。
(4) "Our website" is a website operated by our company whose domain is "https://www.blingrsports.com/" (for whatever reason, the domain or content of our website is If it is changed, it means the website after the change.)
(5) "Registered User" means the User as defined in Article 3.
(6) "Registration Information" means "Registration Information" as defined in Article 3.
(7) "User" means an individual or corporation (registered user) who has been registered as a user of this service based on Article 3, and an individual or corporation who uses this service without such registration. Says.
(8) "This service" means the smartphone / tablet / PC compatible application named BLINGR Sports provided by our company and the service of the website (for any reason). If the name or content is changed, it means the service after the change).
(9) "Paid service" means the service designated by the Company as a service provided by the user for a fee.
(10) "Usage Contract" means "Usage Contract" as defined in Article 3, Paragraph 4.
(11) "Video Content" means information that is posted on a video site operated by another company and can be searched, posted, and displayed by API on that website.
Article 3 (Registration)
1. Of this service, those who wish to use services that require registration (hereinafter referred to as "registered users") agree to comply with this agreement and have certain information specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "registered users"). By providing us with "registration information") by the method specified by us, you can apply to us for registration to use this service.
2. The application for registration must be made by the individual or corporation who uses this service, and unless otherwise approved by the Company, the application for registration by an agent will not be accepted. In addition, applicants for registration must provide us with truthful, accurate and up-to-date information when applying for registration.
3. The Company may refuse registration if the person who applied for registration based on paragraph 1 falls under any of the following reasons.
(1) When we judge that there is a risk of violating this agreement.
(2) When there is a false statement, clerical error, or omission in all or part of the registration information provided to us.
(3) If you have canceled your registration to use this service in the past.
(4) If you are a minor, a guardian of an adult, a guardian, or an assistant, and you have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, guardian, or assistant.
(5) Antisocial forces, etc. (meaning gangsters, gangsters, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and other equivalent persons; the same shall apply hereinafter), or antisocial forces, etc. through funding or other means. When the Company determines that it is engaged in some kind of exchange or involvement with antisocial forces, such as cooperating or being involved in maintenance, operation or management.
(6) In addition, when we judge that registration is not appropriate
4. The Company will determine whether or not the user can be registered in accordance with the preceding paragraph and other standards of the Company, and if the Company approves the registration, notify the user to that effect. By such notification, the user's registration is completed, and a contract for using the service that requires registration under the provisions of this agreement (hereinafter referred to as "usage contract") is established between the registered user and our company.
5.If there is a change in the registered information, the registered user shall notify the Company of the changed matter and submit the materials requested by the Company without delay by the method specified by the Company.
Article 4 (Use of this service)
1.The user can use this service according to the method specified by our company in accordance with this agreement during the validity period of the usage contract.
Article 5 (Fees and payment methods)
1. The user can use the paid service by paying the fee specified by the company by the payment method specified by the company, and can use the free function of this service without paying.
2.Regarding the payment set forth in Paragraph 1 of the same Article, the Company will not refund the fee paid by the user for any reason.
Article 6 (Management of passwords and user IDs)
1. Registered users shall manage and store passwords and user IDs at their own risk, and shall not allow third parties to use them, lend them, transfer them, change their names, buy or sell them, etc. ..
2. The user shall be liable for damages caused by insufficient management of passwords or user IDs, mistakes in use, use by third parties, etc., and the Company shall not be liable at all.
3. If the password or user ID is stolen or found to be used by a third party, the registered user shall immediately notify the Company and follow the instructions from the Company.
Article 7 (Prohibited acts)
1. When using this service, the user must not perform any of the following actions.
(1) Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honors, other rights or interests of the Company or other users, external businesses or other third parties (directly or indirectly such infringement) Including acts that provoke.)
(2) The act of shooting video data that infringes the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honors, other rights or interests of a third party using compatible hardware.
(3) The act of transmitting video data that infringes the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, other rights or interests of a third party to this service.
(4) Acts related to criminal acts or acts contrary to public order and morals
(5) Sending obscene information or information harmful to youth
(6) Act of sending information about heterosexual dating
(7) Acts that violate laws and regulations or the internal rules of the company or the industry group to which the registered user belongs
(8) The act of transmitting information including computer viruses and other harmful computer programs
(9) Acts of falsifying information that can be used for this service
(10) The act of transmitting data that exceeds a certain amount of data specified by the Company through this service
(11) The act of holding multiple user IDs and the act of jointly holding one user ID by multiple people
(12) Acts of using all or part of this service for commercial purposes regardless of how it is used (including acts for the purpose of preparing them).In the case of commercial use, we will allow it if you apply by e-mail etc. in advance.
(13) Acts of impersonating the Company or a third party (including acts of crafting parts such as email headers to spoof)
(14) The act of distributing information, devices, software, etc. for canceling or avoiding the access control function of the server, etc. of this service.
(15) The act of acquiring the registration information of a third party without obtaining the consent of the person or by fraudulent means (including so-called phishing and similar means).
(16) Acts that cause a significant hindrance to our business by making long-term calls or making similar inquiries excessively, or forcing us to have no obligation or reason.
(17) Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service by our company
(18) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
2. If the Company determines that the act of transmitting information by the user in this service falls under or may fall under any of the items in the preceding paragraph, the said without notifying the user in advance. All or part of the information may be deleted. We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user based on the measures taken by us based on this section.
Article 8 (Suspension of this service, etc.)
1. The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend all or part of the use of this service without notifying the user in advance in any of the following cases.
(1) When the inspection or maintenance work of the computer system related to this service is performed regularly or urgently.
(2) When the computer, communication line, etc. stop due to an accident
(3) When this service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(4) When trouble, interruption or suspension of service provision, suspension of cooperation with this service, specification change, etc. occur in the external service
(5) In addition, when the Company determines that suspension or suspension is necessary
2. We may terminate the provision of this service at our convenience. In this case, we will notify the user in advance.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user based on the measures taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 9 (Compatible devices and other equipment)
1. The preparation, maintenance and cost of compatible hardware, smartphones and other devices, communication lines and other communication environments necessary to receive the provision of this service shall be carried out at the user's expense and responsibility.
2. The user shall take security measures such as prevention of computer virus infection, unauthorized access and information leakage according to his / her own usage environment of this service at his / her own expense and responsibility.
3. The user is not the person who manufactures or sells the compatible device that enables us to use this service, but we will inform the user about all matters related to the failure, damage, malfunction, defect and other compatible device of the compatible device. Recognize and acknowledge that we are not responsible for this.
4. The user is not a telecommunications carrier, etc. that enables us to use this service, but we will inform the user about all matters related to the communication environment and related failures, damages, defects, defects and other communication environments. We acknowledge and acknowledge that we are not responsible for this.
Article 10 (Attribution of rights)
All ownership and intellectual property rights related to our website and this service belong to us or those who have licensed us, and the license to use this service based on the registration stipulated in this agreement belongs to our website. Or, it does not mean the license of the intellectual property rights of the Company or the person who has licensed the service to the Company. Users may, but are not limited to, infringe the intellectual property rights of us or those who license us for any reason, including, but not limited to, disassembling, decompiling, and reverse engineering. .) Will not be done.
Article 11 (Video data and video content)
1. The intellectual property rights of the video data taken, edited, and transmitted by the user through this service shall belong to the user or the person who granted the right to the user. However, the intellectual property rights of the video data provided by the Company to the user shall belong to the Company or the person who granted the rights to the Company.
2. The rights of the video content shall be in accordance with the regulations of the individual, organization, or corporation that operates the operation site that distributes the video content. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused to users or others in connection with the video content.
Article 12 (Personal information)
2. The Company may disclose the user ID to external businesses to the extent necessary in connection with the cooperation between the external service and this service.
Article 13 (Services under development)
1. The Company shall be able to provide the service under development to the user as a part of this service or as a service independent of this service (the service is also included in this service).
2. The user recognizes that the service under development provided by our company may be provided as it may contain bugs, defects, malfunctions, malfunctioning symptoms and other defects due to its nature. I agree with you. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user regarding the service under development due to such a defect.
3. The Company shall be able to change the content of the service under development, or suspend or discontinue the provision of the service under development at any time without notifying the user in advance if the Company deems it necessary.
4. We do not guarantee the suitability, commercial usefulness, completeness, continuity, etc. of the service under development for a specific purpose.
Article 14 (Cancellation of registration, etc.)
1. If a registered user falls under any of the following reasons, we will temporarily suspend the use of this service for that user or as a user without prior notice or notification. You can cancel your registration.
(1) If you violate any provision of this agreement
(2) When it is found that the registered user's registration information contains false facts
(3) When we use or try to use this service for a purpose or method that may cause damage to our company, other users, external businesses or other third parties.
(5) If you interfere with the operation of this service by any means
(6) When payment is suspended or insolvent, or there is a petition for bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation, or similar proceedings.
(7) When a bill or check drawn or underwritten by oneself is dishonored, or when the transaction of the clearing house is suspended or other similar measures are taken.
(8) When there is a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution or auction
(9) If you are subject to tax delinquency
(10) If you die, or if you are judged to start guardianship, start guardianship, or start assistance
(11) When applicable to each item of Article 3, Paragraph 3
(12) In addition, when we judge that it is not appropriate to continue registration as a registered user
2. If any of the reasons in the preceding paragraph applies, the registered user will naturally lose the benefit of the deadline for all the debts owed to the Company and will immediately pay all the debts to the Company. Must be.
3. The Company and registered users can cancel the user's registration by notifying the other party by the method prescribed by the Company at least 7 days in advance.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 15 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
The user shall use this service at his / her own risk, and shall be responsible for all actions and results of using this service.
2. Our company does not guarantee any of this service. This service is provided as is, and we do not guarantee the service, including its suitability for a specific purpose, commercial usefulness, completeness, continuity, etc. This includes not guaranteeing any impact caused by the impact of the service under development.
3. Even if the user obtains any information about this service, our website, other users of this service or other matters directly or indirectly from us, we will provide to the user in this agreement. We do not guarantee anything beyond the contents.
4. The user does not guarantee that the video data can be saved or distributed at all times even if the Company saves or distributes the video data as the content of this service, and the corresponding hardware and other services of this service. We recognize and acknowledge that video data may not be saved or distributed due to defects, failures, malfunctions or malfunctions of the equipment, software or communication network used for the use of. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the inability to save or distribute the video data.
5. This service may cooperate with external services, but we do not guarantee such cooperation, and even if we cannot cooperate with external services in this service, we will not take any responsibility.
6. When this service is linked with an external service, even if a dispute arises between the user and the external business operator that operates the external service, the Company shall not be liable for the dispute. Hmm.
7. The user shall investigate whether the use of this service violates the laws and regulations applicable to the user, the internal rules of industry groups, etc. based on his / her own responsibility and expense, and the Company shall investigate the user. We do not guarantee that the use of this service by the user will comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the user, the internal rules of industry groups, etc.
8. Transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between the user and other users, external businesses or other third parties related to this service or our website shall be handled and resolved at the user's responsibility. However, we are not responsible for such matters.
9. The Company suspends, suspends, terminates, disables or changes the provision of this service by the Company, deletes or loses the user's message or information, cancels the registration of the registered user, loses the data due to the use of this service, or the device. We shall not be liable for any damages or damages incurred by the user in connection with this service.
10. Even if links from our website to other websites or links from other websites to our website are provided, we will still be concerned with websites other than our website and the information obtained from them. We do not take any responsibility for any reason.
11. We will not be liable for any damages incurred by the user in connection with this service. Even if we are liable for damages to registered users due to the application of the Consumer Contract Law or for other reasons, our liability is limited to direct and ordinary damages, and indirect such as lost profits and loss of business opportunities. Damage is not included.
Article 16 (Responsibility for user compensation, etc.)
1. If the user violates this agreement or causes damage to the Company in connection with the use of this service, the user must compensate the Company for the damage.
2. If a user receives a complaint from another user, an external business operator or another third party in connection with this service, or if a dispute arises with them, the content will be immediately notified to the Company. At the same time, we will handle the complaint or dispute at the user's expense and responsibility, and report the progress and result to us based on the request from us.
3. If the Company receives a claim from another user, an external business operator or another third party for infringement of rights or for any other reason in connection with the use of this service by the user, the user shall use the Company based on the claim. Must reimburse the amount of money that the third party is obliged to pay.
Article 17 (Validity period)
The usage contract becomes effective for unregistered users while using this service, and for registered users who use services that require registration, on the day when registration based on Article 3 is completed. , The service shall continue to be valid between the Company and the user until the day when the registration of the registered user is canceled or the day when the provision of this service ends, whichever is earlier.
Article 18 (Changes to these Terms and Conditions)
1. Our company shall be able to freely change the contents of this service.
2. The Company shall be able to change this agreement (including rules, regulations, etc. regarding this service posted on the Company's website. The same shall apply hereinafter in this section). If we change this agreement, we will notify the registered user of the changed content, and after the notification of the changed content, if the registered user uses this service or cancels the registration within the period specified by our company. If you do not take the procedure, the registered user will be deemed to have agreed to the change of this agreement. In addition, if this agreement is changed, the user will request consent for the change of this agreement before using this service, and with that consent, the user will be able to use after the change.
Article 19 (Contact / Notification)
Inquiries regarding this service and other communications or notifications from registered users to the Company, and notifications regarding changes to this Agreement and other communications or notifications from the Company to registered users shall be made by the method specified by the Company.
Article 20 (Assignment of this agreement, etc.)
1. Registered users may assign, transfer, set collateral, or otherwise dispose of the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company. can not.
2. When the Company transfers the business related to this service to another company, the status under the usage contract, the rights and obligations based on this agreement, the registration information of the registered user and other customer information are transferred in connection with the transfer of the business. It shall be possible to transfer to the transferee of, and the registered user shall consent to such transfer in advance in this section. The business transfer specified in this section shall include not only ordinary business transfer but also company splits and all other cases where business is transferred.
Article 21 (Complete agreement)
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and the user regarding the matters contained in this agreement, and constitutes the prior agreement, expression and understanding between us and the user regarding the matters contained in this agreement, whether oral or in writing. Give priority.
Article 22 (Severability)
Even if any provision of this agreement or a part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Law or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and part of this agreement are invalid or unenforceable. The rest of the provisions determined to be, will continue to be in full force and to the extent necessary for the Company and the User to make the invalid or unenforceable provisions or parts legal and enforceable. We shall endeavor to amend and ensure the purpose of the invalid or unenforceable clause or part and the legally and economically equivalent effect.
Article 23 (Survival provisions)
Article 5 (only if there is an unpaid amount), Article 6 Paragraph 2, Article 7 Paragraph 2, Article 8 Paragraph 3, Article 9, Article 10, Article 11, Article 12 Articles, Article 13, Paragraphs 2 and 4, Article 14, Paragraph 2, Paragraphs 4 and 5, Articles 15 to 16, and Articles 20 to 24 are used. It shall survive the termination of the contract.
Article 24 (Governing law and court of jurisdiction)
The governing law of this agreement shall be Japanese law, and the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance for all disputes arising out of or related to this agreement.
Article 25 (Consultation resolution)
If there is any doubt about the interpretation of this agreement or matters not stipulated in this agreement, the Company and the user shall promptly resolve it after consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith.